Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Take me away!

Recent trips to Japan from 2 people I know have made me nostalgic for the land of the rising sun and feeling antsy for a vacation.

Places on my list:

1) Montreal- I have never been and have heard lovely things about it

2) Vancouver- I used to go there almost every summer with my family, but haven't visited since 2006

3) India- I've been dreaming about going for a while now...

4) SE Asia- I think I need to re-visit Thailand and Vietnam because the last time I was there I was on a tour with my family and I'd like to go again to experience it as a single gal

5) Japan- after 3 years, I think it's time to see everyone again

Those are the places I'd like to go at the moment. I wouldn't say no to Germany, Italy, Ireland, or eastern Europe, but for now I'm fixated on either Canada or exotic places, I don't know why.

Must. Save. For. Vacation!

No comments: