Things that make me unhappy:
- freezing temperatures, icy roads, winter in Alberta
- fake, fake people.
- creative roadblocks worsened by fear
- creative roadblocks worsened by fear
- slamming doors and thumping noises from the neighbors above
- being startled in my most vulnerable state ("Spagett!")
- missing The Walking Dead this past Sunday
- missing The Walking Dead this past Sunday
Things that make me happy:
- seeing David Sedaris at the Festival of Ideas
(He signed my book and jotted down the joke I told him!!
I. was. starstruck.)
- Cat Power's song The Greatest
- having wonderful friends who accept me for who I've become
- Cat Power's song The Greatest
- having wonderful friends who accept me for who I've become
- daydreaming on the warm bus while the bus driver navigates us
through the icy streets
-being able to catch up on Sunday's The Walking Dead episode later in the week
- laughing and being silly with D
-being able to catch up on Sunday's The Walking Dead episode later in the week
- laughing and being silly with D


No comments:
Post a Comment