Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thoughts and Opinions...or are they really just Rants?

What the hell is all this fuss about Twitter? A few people have been asking me about it this week, and I am sick of hearing and reading about it! Do I need to know what you're doing every single second? I don't think people care to know what you ate for lunch, and that 5 minutes later whatever you ate made you thirsty so now you're going to get a drink, but what should you get? I sure as hell don't. You won't ever catch me "twittering" and I most certainly will not "follow" you on that stupid program!

I drive a small car. A '91 Toyota Corolla, as a matter of fact. It's a low car and it's old. While driving at night I am constantly blinded by huge, honkin' headlights of various trucks or large suburban vehicles. It's a regular annoyance and so I ask this question, do you really need to flash your big, bright lights in my rear view mirror just because my old car can't go as fast as you think I should be driving? I'm already pushing my car to its limit, so buddy, you and your ugly ass truck can f*@k off.

And just so I don't end off tonight's entry on a too negative note, I'll tell you instead that my nephew is really just too adorable for his own good.

Witness this photo:



Liam Marco, 2 weeks old

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

You made me laugh! You and Darcy actually agrees on something. How ridiculous Twitter is. Haha!
Your Nephew is sooooo adorable!