A lovely thing happened this past Saturday May 2nd, 2009.
My sister--after walking around for 9 months with a belly the size of a great, big watermelon-- finally gave birth to her second child.
Liam Marco was born at 12:55pm on a sunny day in the Misericordia hospital. Weighing about 7.8 pounds, my nephew has a tiny little mouth and a head full of fuzzy black hair. He is the sweetest thing; hardly ever making a fuss, and when he's hungry he cries so quietly.
My niece Eva is in love with her little brother and is constantly trying to kiss Marco. She's not jealous at all and tries to help take care of her little brother any chance she gets. She's a sweetie herself, I just love her so much!
I will post pics as soon as I can. For now, I'm relishing being an auntie again :)
2 comments:
It's been a while since I read your blog. OMG! I can't believe your sister already gave birth to her second baby. A big congrats!
Thanks Momo! I can't believe she finally gave birth as well--it seemed like we were waiting forever!
Post a Comment