Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Honestly

A friend told me a while ago that I'd "lost some of the rough edges" I used to have. How much of that is true, I wondered? I didn't know what to make of it until some other friends of mine commented that I had changed a few of my ways since they last knew me. I guess in a way I have changed, and I'm thankful for that because I can feel myself being a better person. But I also know that something inside me has gone to sleep and I don't know if I can re-awaken it. To tell you the truth, I'm a bit worried that if I re-awaken it I will fall off the tracks again and never regain control. I know the thing to do is to find a balance, but it's just a matter of how can I do it without screwing up?

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

So glad to see you are still blogging. Miss you girl and I hope you are doing good!