Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oishii ne!

When I was in Japan, there were a few things that would inevitably find their way into my shopping basket:



This milk chocolate is a bit waxy (as is a lot of chocolate in Japan), but still good enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!





This ice cream is ingeniously packaged in a foil bag with a spout to suck the ice cream out as it melts in the bag from the warmth of your hands. Simple! No muss, no fuss. I especially loved the vanilla kind, although the tea and mango flavored ones are also yummy. Not to mention the green tea ones too! God I love ice cream :)



I absolutely loved these chips. Just the regular salted ones are good, but there would be other flavors as well (curry, ume-plum, etc.) Japanese servings really are small, so sometimes I would have to get two bags to satisfy my chip cravings...



Ah Japan! How I loved going into your supermarkets and discovering new foods. And not to mislead you with this post on junk food, but I did eat healthily, I did!! :)

No comments: