It burns! It burns!
When I look in the mirror, I see red.
Today was my second junior high school's sports festival and as it was a hot day, I am now burnt to a crisp. Okay, so I'm obviously exaggerating, but still...
What a day. You know, I really enjoyed being there. The kids were so pumped up that it effectively rubbed off on me, therefore getting my customary lazy ass off the bench and actually participating in a baton race. Mind you it was only 50 meters, but hey, I tried!
After witnessing my first junior high school practice mass rope jumping and "caterpillar leg" racing day after day after day, it was refreshing to see the whole thing in action as a festival. Many flags were held and waved and the kids really enjoyed themselves out there in the hot sun. Despite the sunburn, I am really glad that I was there.
Aww... :)
1 comment:
Sorry about your burn Elley! Put on some Aloe cream!! Glad you had a great time at the sports festival though. Does the Japanese have a chant they do for events like this like the Koreans do? Korean say "FIGHTING!!" That always made me laugh!
Post a Comment