Tomorrow is September 1st and that means a very special someone has to begin teaching.
I'm actually getting nervous just thinking about it.
Although I know it'll be easy as I am only going to be introducing myself to the students, I am still anxious. Part of this has to do with the fact that I have never taught before, and the other part has to do with the fact that some of my students have probably already seen me at the local convenience store, salivating over the vast array of bento boxes and exclaiming wildly upon discovering Coolish in the ice cream section. Shoot, and I have to buy lunch tomorrow too, so that means I'll be seeing them there for sure...
Well, I guess we'll see what happens, right? I'm sure I'll be fine, but nonetheless...
Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Good luck Elley!
Don't worry, it'll be fine. They'll love your energetic, full of life personality. At first i'm sure it'll take some time to get use to teaching, but after a while it's like riding a bicycle. I'm sure you'll have a great first day!!
Hey Chris!!
How`s it going? Working hard on your thesis, are ya? Don:t envy me, cause by the time I get back you will already be established and finished school, whereas I will be fighting for lower tuition and elbowing people in line at the bookstore...*shudder*
Anyways, I hope you can go travel in Spain soon. When are you planning to go there? My sister:s getting married there in October, so I am going to be there for sure.
Talk to you soon. Good luck on your thesis.
Ellen
Post a Comment