I'm sure we've all seen the ubiquitous What's In My Bag/Purse blog posts which circulated around the net for months on end. I never really cared that much to see what other people put in their purses, but when I saw my niece Eva putting things into her cute imitation Louis Vuitton purse before heading out to Heritage Days, I declared myself curious.
Me: Nice purse, Eva!
Eva: Want to see what I have in there?
Me: Of course!
Eva: 3 books for the bus ride in case I get bored because it's a long time on the bus, a watch so I can know what time it is, a hair tie in case the one I have in my hair breaks, Smurfette, sunglasses, and a feather because I collect them!
So there you have it ladies, the super contents of a chic purse owned by a very thoughtful 5 year old.
![]() |
| She's the cutest |
Me: Nice purse, Eva!
Eva: Want to see what I have in there?
Me: Of course!
Eva: 3 books for the bus ride in case I get bored because it's a long time on the bus, a watch so I can know what time it is, a hair tie in case the one I have in my hair breaks, Smurfette, sunglasses, and a feather because I collect them!
So there you have it ladies, the super contents of a chic purse owned by a very thoughtful 5 year old.


No comments:
Post a Comment