Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something in the air

I'm not too sure about the air quality in my office building because lately I've been getting headaches and slight nausea the minute I enter my office. I'm fine at home and in other places, but when I get to work, the headache starts and yesterday it continued for the most part of the day even after I went home. Confirmation of headaches with other colleagues on my floor lead me to conclude that it must be something in the air at the work. I'm hoping that something improves soon, as I'd really hate to complain about it to management.

So funny because just as I posted about spring looks last week, the weather has changed dramatically. It is actually winter in the city. I woke up today to a blanket of snow with more flakes falling from the sky. Looking at the weather report, we're supposed to get at least 5 cm of snow today. As I'm sure most Game of Thrones fans in Edmonton are thinking, WINTER IS COMING indeed. D and I are so excited for the season premiere of the show. Can't wait till this Sunday!














No comments: