I have been eating terribly lately.
Last week's meals:
- soft dinner rolls slathered in butter
- fried oyster po'boy and sweet potato fries from Dadeo's
- strawberry white chocolate cookies
- veggie dog from Fat Frank's at city center market
- grilled ham and cheese sandwich
- beef vermicelli from Pagolac (TWICE last week! so much sodium, I feel bad)
- fast food bulgogi bowl from the food court in the mall
- 4 bags of chips last Saturday (I was a disaster that day!)
and don't kill me D, but I also had a filet o' fish and fries from the Golden Arches...
Can you tell that I was in a deep-fried state of mind last week?
To break away from this junk food mode I was in, today's meals are much healthier:
- banana and almond soy dessert for breakfast (actually, I eat this almost everyday, except for the ocassional times I vist Wild Earth Bakery for their lemon loaf and a coffee)
- cold quinoa salad with salmon, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and sunflower seeds
(I actually cooked! ha ha)
- plums, mandarin oranges, cherries
Dinner has yet to be decided.
It'll be healthy for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment