I watched In The Mood for Love with Darcy last night. He wasn't impressed. LOL! I can totally see you two having those awesome, different opinioned discussions like good old times. Hahaha!
Ha ha, yeah it's always inevitable that Darcy and I will have opposing views. I have a feeling he felt the film was slow moving and pretentious? There are elements of that, but all in all, it's a beautifully done film.
2 comments:
I watched In The Mood for Love with Darcy last night. He wasn't impressed. LOL! I can totally see you two having those awesome, different opinioned discussions like good old times. Hahaha!
Ha ha, yeah it's always inevitable that Darcy and I will have opposing views. I have a feeling he felt the film was slow moving and pretentious? There are elements of that, but all in all, it's a beautifully done film.
OH DARCY!
Those debates were always awesome.
:)
Post a Comment