Thursday, April 21, 2005

"I swear I'll punch you in the face before this night is over"

My day today was comprised of a good number of +'s and -'s:

+ having great friends
+ parents who call me all the time just to chat
+ soft cookies with chunks of chocolate
+ smooth, velvety markers with lots of ink
- dust, which makes me sneeze
- having to wait
+ a good meal
+ laughter
- anxiety
+ a clean apartment
+ a good haircut
+ gorgeous weather
- procrastination
+ good music (St. Germain, Tourist)
+ being able to walk around my apartment in my underwear again because it's no longer cold!
- nostalgia
+ seeing Takeoka-san again
- introspection
+ creativity, and having the time for it

And the big plus goes to:

+ Leaving for Spain on Sunday for about two weeks

No plans, just hanging out with my sister again.

I'm looking forward to it.

See you when I get back!

No comments: