Saturday, January 08, 2005

Extrication

I pulled myself away from this apartment on Wednesday and made my way to Nagoya to see Momo, Darcy, and the gang. It was so nice to see them. I always have such a great time when I go to see them--they are the warmest and down-to-earth people I have ever met. We had our customary dinners and heated debates (oh how we love those!) and I learned how to boil eggs all over again under Momo's nonchalant tutelage. I was happy to be with them and they reminded me again as to why I was here. I've sort of picked myself up again, but until school starts, I'm not sure how I will be. I'm still losing myself in the cinematic world, but regular chats with my sister have also put me in perspective.

Anyways, I just wanted to congratulate Jeff and Asami on their engagement. You both are so wonderful together.




1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Oh Elley!

Thanks for such a nice comment!
Darcy and I are always glad to see you and have you stay at our place. I too love the debates and discussions. "CANADA ROCKS! AND I'M DAMN PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN!!"
I'm really glad you are feeling much better. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!