I'm back in E-town for the holidays and so far I have eaten 2 out of 3 of the kinds of food I had been craving for the past few months: Vietnamese food and Chinese dim sum. Sometime this week I will be dining on a juicy, medium-rare Alberta steak and then that will be 3 out of 3...
It's surreal not having my sister here to share in the Christmas joy. She's in Spain this year, and will be celebrating it with Hector and his family. We all miss her so much--despite the fact that she's already called twice since I arrived 2 days ago. Damn you Hector, for taking her away from us!! ; )
And on that note--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope you're all enjoying yourselves.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you too Elley!
Glad you had a safe trip home.
I see how you've already had scrumptious Vietnamese and Chinese food! Damn you!!!
Have a fabulous time home with your family and friends. Miss you here in Japan.
Take care!
Post a Comment