Friday, November 04, 2011



I'm a little late for the Halloween posting, but I thought I'd show you the little pumpkin I carved for the get together we had at our place. He's getting a tad dry and wrinkly, but as my friend pointed out yesterday, it only serves to make him look more Halloween-y. 

Last Friday the school had a pumpkin carving contest and some students dressed up. It was fun to see people embrace the Halloween spirit and there was an air of excitement throughout the school. 


The faculty and admin staff dressed up as well, so I shared an office with a doctor equipped with a staple gun, while she had to work amongst a dog. It was pretty fun.

Saturday night saw a get-together at our place before heading out to Vinyl's Retro Dance Party. I reprised my dog costume and my better half was...a cat:


Jason threatening Amy Winehouse

Cop cuffing Prisoner!

Julius Caesar and his lovely lady


All in all, a good time. But when Sunday rolled around I was in recuperating mode and the thought of dressing up AGAIN for Monday (for my co-worker insisted we had to since it was really the 31st) was making me feel very uninspired. In the end I just threw on my trusty Japanese school girl uniform (which was given to me by the school when I left!) and went to work. Needless to say, I am all Halloweened out! Until next year, that is...

No comments: