Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fashion Report

D and I were in one of our favorite clothing stores last week: Lucid Lifestyle. Andrew Gonzales is the young owner of this fantastic store where all the items are eco-friendly, stylish, and totally comfortable. Carrying lines like Montreal-based Oom and Rio Rain (although I didn't see as much from this line which I believe is based in BC), Lucid is a great place to shop. We've been following Andrew's success from selling under a little tent on the corner of 104 St and Whyte Ave, to sharing a space with C'est Sera, to now being permanently housed on the main Whyte Ave strip, right next to Oak + Fort. For those of you who are looking for a new place to shop, please drop into Lucid Lifestyle!

These are a few of the items which I got:





Totally comfortable and awesome for the workplace. I wore the second dress to my new job this past week and was super comfortable all day since both items are made from sweatshirt material! Don't you just love it when you can get away with wearing sweats to work? And all the better because these are made of recycled cotton and recycled polyester. 





No comments: