Thursday, August 05, 2010

August Long Weekend

Rather than tend to things that need to be done, I am procrastinating and posting here instead...

Photos from brunch at Padmanadi,K-DAYS (I refuse to call it Capital Ex), and one of my favorite festivals of the summer, Heritage Days:






3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Isn't the new Padmanadi's nice? What do you usually get there?

I always get Kung Pow. It's to die for.

M Plamondon said...

Your niece and nephew are just too adorable! They are getting so big now.

Ellen said...

Jeanie: Yes! The new location is so beautiful. I love the decor and the cups and saucers they have for brunch are cute (imported from Indonesia and also available for sale if you ask the servers!). I do miss the cosy feel of the old location though, but I guess I can always go there if I miss it too much. For now, the new location is fantastic :)

D and I usually get the ginger "beef", roti canai, and spicy eggplant. I have yet to try the kung pow! Have you tried their brunch yet? The menu is fairly new, so the dishes took longer to come out, but so worth the wait. Yum.

Momo, yes, Eva and Marco are getting big. Sometimes when I see them after just one week I am amazed at how much they've grown and how much they've learned. Those kids really are the sweetest :) Lucius and Aymeric are getting big too! Where are the pics of them lately? Post something on your blog if have some time.

PS: Let's catch up in person some time,ladies!