Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Something to look forward to

from Design Sponge, Nama Rococo

This past month has been quite a whirlwind of events, to say the least. Tomorrow will be the start of another month, and I am looking forward to starting fresh with April. I'm happy to say that things have settled down and the dust has finally settled. The move to my new apartment went smoothly and even though there's still some work to be done with unpacking and decorating etc., I'm quite happy with my new space and relish in the calmness it brings me when I step in from the front door.

Things to look forward to in April:
  • Alicia and Pichi's visit!
  • another weekend get-away
  • "studio time"
  • maybe some bike riding
  • warm weather & gelato :)

A smile confuses an approaching frown.
~Author Unknown

Here's to more smiles in April. I'm leaving the stress and anxiety of March behind!

No comments: