Friday, November 25, 2005

My creativity is at an all time low

PICTURE POST

* surprised Heather at her Aikido demonstration.
Of course I'd be there, silly!

* All the bunkasais (cultural festivals) at all of my schools are over. What an impressive display of art and amazing performances by all...I was stunned.

*Went to MOKU MOKU Pig Farm with members of the good ol' Board of Education. A great time was had by all. I love that office--everyone is awesome. Of course the bosses began boozing right away, and continued to do so for the rest of the day...

Motto of the day: "Here is pig theme. Only pig."
(Perhaps you had to have been there :) )

* The new izakaya in town had it's grand opening a few weeks ago. The Iga Kids went to capitalize on the grand opening special: BEER--TEN YEN ONLY. You can't get any better than that. Needless to say, it was a complete boozefest.

* Saw Nana-chan! (Cory's and Atsuko's baby) What a cutie!

* Went to a rockabilly event in Nabari. Good times, good times...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Random points of interest to no one but perhaps me:

-been consuming way too many films lately.
Conclusion: In the Mood for Love will always be one of the top films on my list. And, I think I've fallen in love with John Turturro.

-Sour Cream and Onion Pringles are no match for the Mildly Salted ones.

-It's getting really cold over here. Time to invest in a hot water bottle.

No comments: